April 20, 2012

New Ceramic Beads and Silk Ribbons - oh my!

I received the most wonderful package of beads, pendants and silk goodies from Marsha Neal Studio a wonderful ceramic clay artist.  Her colors are the most beautiful deep true colors I have seen in clay.  My picture does not do her work justice.... really.  My favorites are the two small butterflies which are so delicate and the Hibiscus flower.  Honestly I had a hard time deciding what to order as every item is hard to resist.  I asked her to send a collection of hand painted silks.  These are exquisite.  Her color choices were bang on so now it's up to me to create something smashing.


I have been making bracelets for quite some time and tomorrow is the big reveal for the Wrapped, Stacked and Layered Challenge.  I am quite excited to see what all the participants have made.  I know I will be up against some very talented and experienced ladies in this group.  Can't wait to see!